15 June 2006

Days 4-5

I PASSED MY PT TEST COMPLETELY!! I did the 2 mile run in a personal record of 19.30 (or40)something (I never did get the exact time), did 50 sit-ups in under 2 minutes (I gave out at 1:30, really), and 20 (one kinda' squishy, but the scorer let it go) push ups in under 2 minutes. I also passed the weight requirement! This was a diagnostic test, so it means I am in terrific shape to be taking the 'real' test in three weeks. Today was very exhausting. Not much to say about yesterday - we just got issued some gear and spent a lot of time waiting around for stuff. Tomorrow is the first day we will all be in uniform...I'm very excited...
but now I need to sleep...(3am wake up call for 4am drill...) - peace, ter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO YOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
n