13 June 2006

Day 3


Great day today. We learned a lot about Military courtesy and customs, did more paperwork and did a little PT instructional. Apparently there's a hurricane on, so we've been getting a LOT of rain. It was cloudy, but not raining all day until we were doing out PT - then it decides to rain. Of course. Here's a shot of me after our first PT in the rain. We also re-formed into Platoons (4 Platoons make a company - as a class we form a company); I'm in 4th Platoon and am 2nd Squad leader - learning tons and have great guys to work with - and yes, I am the only woman in my platoon. We start PT pre-testing tomorrow, though my platoon won't go until Thursday. I'm a little nervous about that, but there are a lot of folks here who will need to work on their PT and the instructors have been very encouraging about it so far.

Prayer Reqs:
- Continued flexibility
- Ability to learn quickly all the things I will need to do and be accountable for as squad leader.
- God's mercy/grace/gifting to be a good squad leader
- Good sleep - doing better here, but still needs to be even better than it is!

Thanks Gang! - love, ter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looking good Ter. I hope the first crack with PT went well.

God's grace-
n