16 July 2008

Hey Gang - well in a few short hours I will start the drive back to Ft. Jackson, SC to complete my Chaplain training - YEA!! I'm totally excited this time - not at all terrified (like last time!). I'm looking forward to a nice road trip, time with friends along the way and getting into the routine at the Ft. Please keep these items in prayer - and STAY IN TOUCH! ;)

- safe travels (Fred (my truck) is on the older side now (195k miles))
- good fellowship with God and friends I meet along the way
- good establishment/integration to the routine at Jackson
-favor on my PT test next Friday (25th)
- quickly build rapport with the other chaplains/make good friends this summer

For those of you on Facebook - check out my photo albums for some of my recent adventures. For those of you not on facebook, it's ok- I'll still post some pics here - it's just much more expedient to post them there...

I'll send my address again on here when I get it - I expect cards and fan mail! ;)) - love, ter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ter -- Wow! driving to SC!! Fred will have angel's wings hovering all around, enabling and protecting. We will be in Colorado July 29-Aug. 4, so we'll miss you. Will visit Beth B. and sons, as well as have a family Swenson gathering and adventures.
Have a great time in SC, and don't forget to eat some grits! Gotta love 'em! Best, Mothermusic