21 July 2008

Hey Gang - just a quick update as things get rolling here...

I love it here. It's so much different than the last time I was here - I'm so much more confident and just know the Army so much more - I feel like I have a much better grid for knowing what's what and don't just have to take everything in. Folks here seem more laid back than last time as well...could just be me though. But there are a lot of folks from 2 years ago - instant pals! More soon - here's my mailing addy for while I'm here:

CH (1LT) Terri King
USACHCS
CH-BOLOC Class# 08-002
10100 Lee Rd
Ft. Jackson, SC 29207-7090

and do please pray I do ok on my APFT (fit test) this friday!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ter,
But... how HOT is it at Ft. Jackson?? We are sweltering in RI right now. Hope you have a great stay in S.C. Thinking of you!

Unknown said...

You go, girl! I just know the score is going up! Happy to hear there are old buds there. Your buds here will be praying! Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ter :)

How long will you be in SC? Remember when you were in Germany I got my dates mixed up and mailed you a card there when you had already been here 2 months..lol. So glad to hear you are getting closer to the end. God has been with you always and he will bring you thru till the end of this awesome journey! Luv ya, Yoly