13 December 2007

Traveling!

Hey Guys - Do pray for me today - I am traveling and it looks like I will not have my laptop for a few days? Weeks? Best Buy/ Geek Squad has it and won't let it go... they tell me they'll mail it to me IN GERAMNY... pray that that happens qucikly - I dont' think I can get skype/firgure out skype w/o it... - so, prayers too that I will adjust well w/o close friends at hand. I'm doing very well - finshed calsses last night (!) and am stoked to be going!! Stay in touch (I will find termainls along the way) - love Ter

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terri - I'm so excited for all of your adventures, and have you on the calender for prayers for your Germany time. I'm dripping with envy, I confess. I actually do speak just a little Deutsch, so maybe I could tag along? Ha! I'm saving to go two years from this past fall, all by myself... I have friends there in the Black Forest, so I won't be all lost (imagine me without four boys in tow!!). What an adventure for you! I can't wait to hear what God does in it all.
Much love to you,
Jenn Convey

Anonymous said...

Ter- Congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear more of the stories of the wonderful things God is doing in your life. What an adventure! Do you have an address there?
Love,
Martha

nancee said...

Terri-
Looking forward to what lies ahead.
You'll do great. Computer issues! What the?

Anonymous said...

I,m here in Germany -arrivevd in Frankfurt just fine - cant seem to logg into this site now, thought - so we,ll see if this works...-terri

Anonymous said...

guten tag! I'll be praying. Just a heads up-the blogg address doen't have a "." between Terri and King. But, I gone college and figured out all on mine own. Loves and prayers, Shellers