16 December 2007

Greetings From Bamberg!

Hi Friends! I have safely arrived at Bamber USA Garrison! I only have a few minutes to write before this place closes, so I'll be brief:
you can snail mail me at :
Bamberg Inn Lodging
USAG Bamberg
1LT Terri King
CMR 459
APO AE 09139

I'm working on a cell/skype, just sent off my addy to the Geeksquad folks who have my laptop, so that'll still be a while...

I'm doing terrific, despite jetlagging out of my skull...have jumped in with both feet, as usual - more to come - thanks for all the GREAT encourgaments/notes/ prayers - SOOO appriciated - keep up the good work! - love, Ter

7 comments:

Terri said...

Jen Convey - I don't have your current EM addy!! - please update me! - love, Terri

Jenn said...

praying for you, friend! :) miss you already.

Rue said...

Hey, Lady!

Glad to know that you arrived safely! I will continue to pray for you in all aspects!

The Lord will use you in a mighty way for His glory!

Have a Merry Christmas while you are there! Germany is truly the place to celebrate this season; much beauty to be seen! So, looking forward to those pictures!

I forget; don't know if you will be back New Year's Day. But if not, wishing you a blessed one there too!

So proud of you, sister!

Blessings and Love,
tam

Brian said...

Been reading of your adventures...rock on!

Anonymous said...

glad you made is safely. I hope you have a good time. Put up pics if you can : )

Natalie

Anonymous said...

Terri,

We are proud of you and are praying for you this Christmas! You are an amazing person and our troops are lucky to have you.

David, Christina, Herbie and Allie Nagel

The Real Renee' said...

Chaplain King,
I am writing a book and wanted to use US Army Garrison Bamberg as a previous TDY location for a secondary character but am having difficulites in finding much info that would be useful to me. Perhaps you could help? Just need some history on the base (when it was opened) nothing that would be harmful to anyone. I can be reached at groupiegoddess1@gmail.com

Thank you and god bless,
Renee'