24 July 2005

Here I Go!

Well, here we are - the last week!!! Omygosh, I'm freaking out right now; I'm in the middle of a largely dismantled mess (formerly known as my living room). The pie sale went great - folks were really generous with me. I feel good about my finances right now over all. I've GOT to work out my driving route in the next few days...ahh, the joys of a schizophrenic mind...Oh! The other big news - I PASSED MY ARMY PHYSICAL last week!! I've been getting more paperwork from them this week - it looks like the next step is to have my file go before a review board in September and once that's approved, I'll just need to be sworn in - CRAZY. I'm 31 years old and I just joined the Army. I can't believe this is where the Lord is taking me...

Don't forget!!
This Friday - July 29th from 12p-12a will be my last hurrah party - come say good-bye - my house is 35 Whittier Rd #2 Pawtucket, RI 02861 (so you can mapquest it)- I need some help loading the truck, but after that, it's just burgers and dogs for everyone!

Prayer Requests for this week:
-Good packing/junking of stuff time
-That I'd get it together and get my route planed
-For the impending paperwork I need to do for the Army this week (that I'd do it)
-For my mom, who feels like she is loosing her best friend in this move
-For Ken and Ruth, my 'grandparents' who feel like they're loosing a 'grand daughter' this week
-For my diet (that I'd continue to maintain one this week)
-Please keep Friday in prayer - I think it'll be the day I bawl my head off...

New Address:
3445 South Downing St. #211
Englewood, CO 80113

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ter! It's great to read your updates. We'll see if we (or I, Kirstie, Marc's got to work) can maybe make it a bit on Friday, that would be cool. Don't know yet. We are leaving for our WBT training camp in FL early the next morning, we've been offically accepted! Lots of things changing for all of us! Love, Kirst & Marc

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And It just goes to show that you do hear from God.

Anonymous said...

Terri,
It's so great to hear what the Lord is doing in your life. I will be counting the days till you come out to these majestic Mountains of Colorado...I am awestruck by God's Grandeur!....Keep on standing and following the diretion that the Lord is leading you in... I love you my sister and Never stop smiling because it is beautiful....

Praying for you, In the Mountains of Colrado,
Rebekah

Anonymous said...

Ha-lep, right, o'lep... ah, yes, I remember those days... we thought they'd never end... but I wasn't a chaplain nor a chaplain's assistant. Off to seminary school then a green suit. Wow!

Love,

Dad