06 June 2008

pics!

These sunset pics are from St. Benedict's Monestary in Snowmass, CO - I took them during spring break (March) when I was there on a personal retreat (GREAT time w/God!)


Graduation!!!








This is my family: L-R: Dad (Leo), Me (duhh), Christianne (Dad's wife), Scott (brother), and Mom (Hilda).








This is one of my best buddies since I moved out here - Susan - she has been such a support to me as I wrestled through these last few years!



These are two of my favorite professors: Professor Emig and Dr. Dallaire - both are lanugage teachers! (The languages were among the class I learned the most in, but had the hardest time).








This is a goofy pic of another of my closest friends - Nancee and Jess (middle) - LOVE these guys!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

CONGRATS graduate! :) So happy for you - you rock! See you soon, friend - love, traf

Kirstie said...

These are great pictures, Terri. But really, did you have to stick your tongue out at that nice man giving you the diploma? Most undistinguished. :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! My question to you is did you also graduated from CHOBOLC?

chris32068 said...

Terri,
Your graduation was a great week-end for all of us.
I love you.
Christianne
(your father's second wife,a French citizen, that makes me your step-mother !)
In the meantime we had a great time in France , Paris and Marseilles, and now I'mm looking forward to a cruise from New-Orleans to Mexico.
Hope everything will be fine for you, wherever in the world you'll be sent.
God be with you, always.