25 March 2006

My first day in uniform!


Well, this is my first day in uniform - can you pick out what's not right about this picture? ( no cover (hat) while I'm outside (they didn't have the cover in my (freakishly small) head size, so I'm waiting for it to get in), Earings, and no American flag on my sholder - these got overlooked - oups!) It looks like I'll be starting to work with the 502nd Hosptial unit starting the first weekend next month! I'm very excited! It will be a good opportunity to do an informal internship before I go to training this summer.
ION - thanks for praying for me, March has been a much less painful month than February was; menotr stuff is resolved very well and that is beginning to bear fruit. Please keep my Greek in prayer, its been a real struggle this semester. Peace, Ter

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terri That's awesome...you look good girl!!! i'm excited for you! Keeping you in prayer!

Kirstie said...

they'd be ordering my hat in size xxxl. i have a freakishly big head. good thing you can't tell these things just by looking. you do look great! i am praying you'll be a light and a comfort on this internship.

Terri said...

Thanks guys - ter

Anonymous said...

Finally it all becomes a reality. Its good to wear the uniform knowing youve earned it:)

You look good!

Nat

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord......

We pray that Terri will learn her alphas and omegas and everything in between.......and that she would not be accosted by togas in class. But should she meet any cute greeks.....thats another issue and you know what to do.

Nat

Anonymous said...

Hey Ter!
Sorry I've been MIA lately. Work stuff and personal stuff. You look good! I'm psyched that you're starting a hospital internship. Sounds like it would be a good fit for you. I'm praying for you! I also second Nat's prayer ;-).
-milner

Anonymous said...

This is Meghans brother. Don't feel to bad, I have a freakishly large head I always took a 7 1/2 or 5/8 cover. and in basic they had to tailor my uniforms. Good luck and thanks for serving chap!

Anonymous said...

Aww, you're not a pinhead, sweetie.

I look forward to a'"rendering the hand salute" when I first see you in uniform, L-T.

Meanwhile, "ha-lep, right, olep."

Love, Dad and Chris